We are inviting a designer to join EasyPay marketing team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you'll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creatives ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies and art services.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with design tools, experience in using 3D modeling.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Required candidate level: Senior
Additional informationAll interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online or send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the vacancy name in the "Subject" area. We appreciate your interest in EasyPay, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ներբեռնի՛ր easywallet-ը IOS և Android համակարգերի համար